Join our Team
Secondary CTE/Data Consultant
Full-Time: 190 days
Start Date: July 1, 2021
Wage and Salary: Commensurate with level of experience, expertise, skill set, and opportunity for growth. Health and dental insurance and retirement benefits are available.
Job Description: Provide professional learning, coaching, and technical assistance support to school districts in the areas of:
- Secondary implementation
- Equity and inclusive practices
- Career Technical Education (CTE) curriculum including Carl Perkins
- Academic & Career Planning (ACP)
- Instructional practice in the areas listed above as well as Mathematics, Science, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Strategic Use of Data
- Use of implementation data (staff knowledge, attitudes, beliefs, and practices) in planning for continuous improvement
- Use multiple forms of aggregated and disaggregated student outcome data to adjust instruction and plan for improvement at the classroom, school, and district level
- School district accountability
- Establish an environment of trust and transparency for data use
- Continuous Improvement; culturally competent processes focused on changing the system and adult practices
- Knowledge of grant funding
- Presentation and Facilitation skills
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Competent in the utilization of technology
- Ability to be able to prioritize and organize multiple work tasks
- Current/active DPI License: Wisconsin Teacher Licensure, LVEC Licensure (or willingness to obtain).
- Minimum of five years’ experience in education
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Ability to travel within CESA #12 and the State of Wisconsin
- Successfully complete a criminal background check
- Willingness to obtain additional education and certification(s)
Applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, credential file and copy of valid current license(s) and references to:
Sarah Nelson, Director of School Support Services
CESA #12, 618 Beaser Avenue
Ashland, WI. 54806
Application Deadline: Applications accepted until: Friday, April 30, 2021 at 4:30 PM.
For additional information please contact Sarah Nelson at (715)685-1839 or email@example.com.
CESA #12 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and will make reasonable accommodations for applicants upon request.